(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Mar 21 09:36:00 EST 1997

On 21 Mar 12:09, Johan Edlundh wrote:
> which incarnation of which hw tracks should fill a C-90 tape for a
> "The Hawkwind Abduction of the Common BOC Fan"

One of my friends was hooked by a tape that included one track from
each album, in order, that another friend made up for him.  I can't
remember the track list exactly, but it went something like:

  Hurry On Sundown/Master Of The Universe/Lord Of Light/Brainstorm/
  Psychedelic Warlords/Assault & Battery + The Golden Void/Steppenwolf/
  Spirit Of The Age/High Rise/Motorway City/Levitation/Angels Of Death/
  On Arrival In Utopia/Social Alliance/Sleep Of 1000 Tears/Shade Gate/
  Neon Skyline + Lost Chronicles/Images/Damnation Alley/Reefer Madness/
  Right To Decide.

Which would make a pretty strong compilation, and give some idea of
the changing sound over the years.  I think it took two tapes though...

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.