(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri Mar 21 12:15:09 EST 1997

Cliff & Pam Wheaton wrote:
> Seriously though- I started with Warrior on the Edge of Time-and I was
> hooked from then on. Speaking of which-who has info on where to get my
> hands on a copy od WOTEOT on cd? I've tried ordering this through my
> fave music store-and they cannot get it!! I'm looking for a copy of the
> video too! I was sent a copy of the Video disc that was converted-it's
> very cool but hard to watch!! Any HW videos will work at this time!!

        WOTEOT video? You don't mean the Chronicles of the Black Sword video,
by any chance? I don't think - in fact, unless I'm missing some -VITAL-
information, that there IS a WOTEOT vid.
        But, if you do have a copy of the laser disk version of the Chonicles
video, does it have the extra Moorcock tracks at the end? If so, I would
beg thee for thy assistance in helping a poor student who hast no access
to the famed video disk system, and to dub a copy of the four Moorcock
songs at the end? I would be ever so grateful, as I think it's a cheep
trick of visionary to release these extra tracks only on the video disk
version...
        In fact, I think I'll include a couple more pleases to re-enforce my
plea: "please please please please please please..."

This was brought to you by the Max Wilcox TV Workshop.
        "Never ever, bloody anything, ever."
                Or, more precisely...
        "Matter? Where's it coming from?"