Crohinga Well

cjohnson cjohnson at HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Fri Mar 21 12:20:37 EST 1997

I finally picked up a copy of the excellent 'Crohinga Well' #12
prog-zine, from Delerium.  This mag contains a long-running history
and discography of the HW clan, as well as every solo release, and
most band members on these solo releases.  I was truly impressed
with the depth of info provided.

This particular issue apparently wraps up an 11-issue summary of HW,
with particular focus on Simon House (and High Tide, Third Ear Band,
Magic Muscle, Spiral Realms), Harvey Bainbridge (and Alman Mulo & solo),
Tim Blake, and Del Dettmar (and Melodic Energy Commision).  There is
so much info here on obscure releases, items recorded-but-never-released,
shifting band membership, and key participants in each (solo) release.

Even though I've collected many of the solo items described here, there
were many more pieces of info that I had never heard before.  Crohinga
Well pulled their info from just about every Hawk-zine in existence.

Does anybody out there have any back issues of Crohinga Well that they
would be willing to part with?  (sale or trade?)  I'm most interested
(of course) in the HW articles from the preceding issues...even
photocopies would be of value to me.

Captain Cloud
cjohnson at hpsc.hisd.harris.com