(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Shari Hill ShariHill at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 21 13:11:25 EST 1997

<<P.S. Shari, you don't appear to list `Cultosaurus Erectus' in your BOC
collection! You must remedy this immediately, it's vastly better than FoUO
(unless you like the synth-pop tinges of `After Dark' and `Don't Turn Your
Back'). And I stand with Andy Gilham's comments about `Tyranny and
Mutation' and `Secret Treaties' too...

Hey, Jon, I'm just starting out here!  I happen to like _all_ of the songs on
FoUO, but "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" and "Vengeance" are my faves.  I do
plan to get all of BOC I can get my grubbly little hands on, but I have to
find it first!

S.