OFF Jeff or Punky

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Fri Mar 21 15:21:03 EST 1997

Hmmm.  real or imagined, never thought I'd see the two in the same line of text.

Punky:  Poser, Big Hair, Angel predated the glam movement so thst's one for them, Lots of make-up, concert memory:  Punky slide soloing with a heinekin then spraying the writhing masses with it, yeah pour that old stinky beer on me!

Jeff:  PrePoser, that old Jeff hairdo, wicked leads, serious attitude, innovater of the electric guitar stylings copied by dozens of today's young axemen. concert memory: pulling his strings off so he wouldn't have to do an encore.

c'mon punky, get funky! I promise not to...FZ rip