BOC: Re: (from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Shari Hill ShariHill at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 21 17:18:19 EST 1997

>And Shari, I take it you've never seen the band live?  Do catch them
>as soon as you can. though I wouldn't nec. recommend this summer's
>wheezer fests.  Try to catch them on their own, and pref. in a club
>setting...

I vaguely remember BOC coming to play in a local club in South Bend or
Elkhart a few years ago, but at that time, the only song I knew was Reaper,
so it didn't interest me.  I'd love to catch them live!  Anyone have any
ideas on how to get "suggestions" for tour stops to the band?

Thanx--
S.