OFF: concepts

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri Mar 21 01:01:55 EST 1997

Aaaaahhhh... Everytime someone mentions Nektar (and even recommends it!), I just /have/
to respond...

M Holmes wrote:
> You may want to try out some Eloy or Nektar albums too. I'd suggest Power
> and the Passion and Journey to the Centre of the Eye but I'm sure others
> will differ.

Dice - The Four Riders Of The Apocalypse (instrumental, some classical influences)
Demon - The Plague (a bit heavier)
Earth And Fire - Song Of The Marching Children (1970s)
Eloy - Power And The Passion (just Eloyish)
Eloy - Ocean
Enid - Sweet And The Sour (heavy classical)
Julian's Treatment - A Time Before This (early 1970s)
Mary Newsletter - Nuove Lettere (Italian, jazzprogbluesrock)
Nektar - Journey To The Centre Of The Eye
Nektar - Remember The Future
Nektar - Recycled (the best)
Neuschwanstein - Alice Im Wunderland (German; unreleased)
Savatage - Streets (heavy)
There's a Pendragon concept album, but I am not the one to recommend it...
Er, why not try BOC - Imaginos? :-)

Jerry