tBS: Taping

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Mar 22 14:55:03 EST 1997

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997 Brian wrote:

>So at the Syracuse show, should I be preparing to tape it, or is anyone else
>out there (Theo, Torgo, etc.) planning on this.  Maybe we should all tape it
>and make the best sounding tape available to BOC-L?

You know, the night before, we're playing at Spirits Tavern & Cafe
315-253-2244 in Auburn, NY which is just a little ways from Syracuse. On
that show we'll be the only act and will be playing 3 sets, each of which
will be different. I have no idea what the sound will be like but we'll be
doing some rarities. Hope to see some new faces for the first time. Torgo,
Ted? Our future plans for upstate have us doing Albany, May 3rd and
Rocherster and Buffalo around June 12th or so. There's an outside chance of
doing Utica sometime in the near future but that's about it for upstate
until fall (sorry Jason, Potsdam is not possible until Sept. at the
earliest).

Al