HW: Ledge/Furry Silver Boots

Sat Mar 22 17:54:51 EST 1997

On sön 23 mar 1997 00.52 "Yuri Elik" <uriah at POP.CONVEY.RU> wrote:
> I have an old edition of QoD and on the back cover it is written:
> This is the second volume in the trilogy which began with _The Time of
> the Hawklords_.
> The final volume _Ledge of Darkness_ will be published in 1978.
> Since you didn't mention it, it seems ths 3rd volume was never released?

    Not in the form that would have been expected in 1978.  _Ledge_ was
released as a graphic novel by Griffin in the 25th anniversary box set.
Gods only know if it had any connection to what might have been intended
for 1978.

    I did stumble across today--while cleaning out old files--an ancient
apocryphal _Ledge_ piece penned by our very own FoFP and posted to the list
some while back :)

   Speaking of which, does anyone still have a copy of the infamous "furry
silver boots" piece on the well-dressed HawkFan?  I know I had a copy once,
but I seem to have lost it ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon Norse & Celtic, Cambridge     -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)