OFF: Going home for Easter

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Mar 22 21:55:21 EST 1997

        Dear All,
                  I'm off out of it today, back to my relentlessly
un-networked home, so I'll see you all in a few weeks. Do what you can to
keep anything disastrous happening until I get back so I don't miss it
totally. Carl, phone me if there are concerts, esp. in re Ozrics in London
on the 27th (No. in my auto-reply). See you all soon,
                                                      Jazza

        |   Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!   |
        | Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge CB2 1RF  |
        |               jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk              |