(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sun Mar 23 00:55:09 EST 1997

Ron Jennings wrote:
> you mean you don't like kris tait's fire breathing?
> and what about michelle and pebs' dancing on the 96 euro tour?
> their mode of dress may have attracted the males' eyes, but their breasts
> jiggled not. there was another dancer whose breasts did in fact jiggle quite a bit,
> but it was done theatrically, that is, she only appeared during assassins of allah,
> which represents a culture where breast jiggling was expected of harem women by
> their "lords".

        Ooohhhh... I have absolutely no complaint with the performance art (or
whatever) on the Alien tour. That was great. I was more referring to the
earlier days. People I  have chatted to who went to the concerts in the
early days (i.e.. "Hawkwind" & "ISOS" era) knew people who only went to
the concerts because it was the only place where you could see nudie
women dancers.

SNIP>>>

> I don't think a musical group' sexual make up or preferences, for that matter
> is relevant to anything, as far as liking their music goes. You might as well
> complain about the lack of melotron sounds in yer favorite bluegrass band.

        I say again, that it wasn't really a complaint, but rather that I would
like to see a little more creative input by "the other" sex. Hawkwind's
a band that I almost can't fault in any way, and this is about the only
aspect that seems to be could make it a bit better (IMHO, at any
rate...)

This was brought to you by the Max Wilcox TV Workshop.
        "Never ever, bloody anything, ever."
                Or, more precisely...
        "Matter? Where's it coming from?"