(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sat Mar 22 21:03:08 EST 1997

Max Wilcox wrote:

  Again, I'm not directing this complaint -directly- at HW, but I
  think
  it's a valid point. The fact that the only thing that women do in
  front
  of the audience is dance about, and don't sing/play instruments/etc,

  reinforces such misguided notions as "that's where they belong", or
  "they couldn't play the instruments, because it's not right".

One of those dancers is Kris Tate, who I believe plays a major role in
the composition of many of Dave's songs.

William