OFF: Roky/Elevators

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Sun Mar 23 10:59:11 EST 1997

>>various artists: _Where the Pyramid Meets the Eye_

>Um, Um, where'd you get it, huh? This'll be the only Cope *and* the only
>Primals track I'm aware off, that I don't have....

I think I got it in Virgin, at some outrageous price on US import.  It's on
Sire/Warner Brothers, 9-26422-2.

The Primal Scream is "Slip Inside This House", which I think is on
_Screamadelica_; the Cope is "I Have Always Been Here Before".

Also recommended is Sister Double Happiness' version of "Two-Headed Dog"!

>Roky's recent-ish solo - "All That May Do My Rhyme" gets my seal of
>approval.

Mine too!  Don't get me wrong!

- Andy

Andy Gilham/Andy_Gilham at msn.com/Andy_Gilham at compuserve.com