tBS: Taping

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Mar 24 07:01:33 EST 1997

> From:          Albert T Bouchard <ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM>
>
> You know, the night before, we're playing at Spirits Tavern & Cafe
> 315-253-2244 in Auburn, NY which is just a little ways from Syracuse. On
> that show we'll be the only act and will be playing 3 sets, each of which
> will be different. I have no idea what the sound will be like but we'll be
> doing some rarities. Hope to see some new faces for the first time. Torgo,
> Ted? Our future plans for upstate have us doing Albany, May 3rd and

I'll likely be playing myself that night, but if not, I'll make it
for sure...

> Rocherster and Buffalo around June 12th or so. There's an outside chance of
> doing Utica sometime in the near future but that's about it for upstate
> until fall (sorry Jason, Potsdam is not possible until Sept. at the
> earliest).
>
> Al

WEren't you hinting at a gig in Clayton for a week?  I sure hope that
happens.  Also, Al, Styleens hasn't been advertising the gig in their
weekly ads.  Can somebody kick them in the ass?
theo