HW Female Trouble

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Mar 24 13:18:43 EST 1997

Dane Carlson writes:

> Well I wish I knew Kris Tait was a woman, I was always under the
> impression that the tall, pale, albino known to all as Elric, who
> appeared in the stage show of the CotBS tour, was Kris Tait. Hope
> I didn't piss her off to much, with my implied "he" remark
>  I made concerning "his" book, Do Not Panic. Her reply to me had no
> smilies:(
> Time wil tell I suppose. Sorry. Really I thought...

Watch  More  Videos.....  8-)

Elric was ....err um - I forget now.   Max something I think.   Kris
Tait is the lady who comes on as fire eater and performer on many shows.
She features in some of the videos and she was on stage during the
Love In Space tour.    She's been a close friend of Brock's since the
very early days and from what I remember from some comment I read she
was someone who started to perform with Hawkwind simply by
volunteering herself as part of the act - with Brock's approval.

However she's new to email and computer scene and may not know about
smiley's yet.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk