(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Grumpy Old Git M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Mon Mar 24 14:25:46 EST 1997

On Mon, 24 Mar 1997, Jon Browne wrote:

>  Grumpy Old Git <M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK> writes
> >Call me a sad foolish completist of almost unrelated HW items if you
> >must, but I bought Salt Tank's album yesterday, because they give special
> >thanks to dave brock and doug + eve smith.
> >
> But it's a really good album anyway, so it doesn't count! More
> tellingly, did you spring the three and a half quid for "Live and Rare"?
> *grin*

But of course, any HW CD for only 3.50 must be bought, and this has the
bonus of 2 new photos, and a bit of talking on DitJ, which I don't think I
have heard before. What a complete bargain.

Mw