HW / Sex & Dancing

Mon Mar 24 19:50:27 EST 1997

>>> Uh-oh, you may have opened up a can o' worms there! I knew of a fellow
>>> that sold all of his Kit Watkins CD's (keyboardist, has played with
>>> Camel & Happy The Man) when he found out that Kit is gay. Not that
>>> anyones' sexuality bothers me...
> >
> >    But if anyone _is_ bothered and looking to sell their Hawkwind
> > collection ...... ;)  ;)  ;)
>
> Tsk, tsk, Carl!  Newbies first!  :-)

    Well it shouldn't be a problem really ... if I haven't already got it
then it's probably out of my price range anyway  :)  I think Brock owes his
last five years of beans on toast to me ... ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon Norse & Celtic, Cambridge     -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)