HW: US tour

Duane Hoyt gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU
Tue Mar 25 00:22:54 EST 1997

I was at a spacerock show this past Sat. done up by a band called
Quarkspace, from Columbus, Ohio.  I saw Jim Laskey(?) there, and asked
'about the upcoming HW tour.  From what I understand he is involved with
putting it all together.  Anyway, he said he is almost certain that
it is now going to be pushed backed another month or two till about August.
I can't verify the authenticity of this.  Has anyone else heard anything
definitive on the US tour?

Duane