HW: Douglas ITJ

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Mar 25 04:34:31 EST 1997

In message <Pine.SUN.3.95.970324192151.25452B-100000 at kcsscsc1.reading.ac
.uk>, Grumpy Old Git <M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK> writes
>But of course, any HW CD for only 3.50 must be bought, and this has the
>bonus of 2 new photos, and a bit of talking on DitJ, which I don't think I
>have heard before. What a complete bargain.
>
>Mw

New bit of talking? Are you sure?! A friend is trading me L&R so I will
be aquiring it, but UNDER DURESS ( and I have to keep the collection
complete) So I'll get all the available versions of DitJ from "History
of HW" "Best of..." HW Collection" etc. etc. together. I must have 8 or
9 copies of the track, I'll drink half a litre of vodka (to get me in
the mood) then I'll play them all *twice* over, shouldn't take more than
a couple of hours, that'll do the trick. Then I'll type up my field
report and tell you all which is the definitive DitJ.

DA DEE DA DEE, DUNT DUNT! (repeat to fade)
--
Jon Browne