Repost: Furry Silver Boots

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Mar 25 00:27:30 EST 1997

M Holmes wrote:

> With my longtime experience of Hawkwind gigs (some of which I can even
> remember) and considerable research in drinking establishments both
> before and after the gigs, I can now offer the definitive version of
> what the well dressed *real* Hawkwind fan is wearing this century:

I'm having a serious illness for a couple of days now; I can't smell anything, I cannot
taste the food I eat and I am tired after waking up. I have had a miserable couple of
days and the end is not yet in sight.

Your story was marvellous! Brought the smile back on my face. A big one! (Smile, not
face.)

Thanks,
Jerry