OFF: Giant Sand and other gigs in London

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Wed Mar 26 05:15:11 EST 1997

>>Just noticed that Howe Gelb and his gang are at the Borderline,
>>London, next Tuesday (1st).  Anyone interested?
>>
>Could be, and I have a friend who'd be very interested, more details please -
>have to work out whether I can get there (and more important get back
>afterwards).

The Borderline is a tiny little club just off Charing Cross Road (Manette
Street) - if you're coming from out of town, I'd definitely recommend getting
tickets in advance (6 pounds, tel 0171 734 2095).

Just had to look in Time Out again for the details, and I noticed another gig
I'll steer well clear of, but might interest some of the prog-rock tendency:
Camel at the Astoria, 13th April.

Also (Tim'll like this) Cubanate supporting Sisters of Mercy at the Academy
(9th-10th June)

- Andy

Andy Gilham/Andy_Gilham at msn.com/Andy_Gilham at compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Andy_Gilham