OFF: Giant Sand and other gigs in London

Wed Mar 26 06:01:49 EST 1997

> >And, oh yeah, some guys called Motorhead at the Brixton Academy on
> >Oct 25.
> >
> Definitely interested!!!

     Motorhead are slotted to play the Cambridge Corn Exchange as well,
scene of beer cans past.  I think I might also roadtrip over to see them in
Nottingham as well.

     I'm also off to Nottingham on 4 April for Orange Goblin, Electric
Wizard, and Blood Divine.

> >And almost obHW, Richard Thompson and Danny Thompson (but it's the
> >other one, right?) at Blackheath, May 23.
> >
> I'll be trying to get to this one as well - I've seen DT before, and got
> a couple of his albums - brilliant stuff.  Never seen RT though ;(

    Worth it.  RT is a guitar god.  I'm still considering whether I can
afford to catch any of these shows.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon Norse & Celtic, Cambridge     -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)