OFF: Giant Sand and other gigs in London

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Mar 26 06:06:06 EST 1997

> >>Just noticed that Howe Gelb and his gang are at the Borderline,
> >>London, next Tuesday (1st).  Anyone interested?

I would be, but I think I'll be down in Devon, drinking scrumpy. :-)

> Also (Tim'll like this) Cubanate supporting Sisters of Mercy at the Academy
> (9th-10th June)

Not unless the fucking drummer does something useful on stage instead of
prancing about like at the YG gig. Otherwise, definitely a gig to turn up
late to!  In fact, I think Cubanate onstage should be viewed only for comedic
value :-)

Tim

"All women are evil.
 All men are morons."           Rollins