OFF: Re: Theo's fave band again!

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Wed Mar 26 08:03:24 EST 1997

Hello--

        Rush-bashing strikes me as a pointless and puerile exercise,
especially on BOC-L (which, I thought, focused on discussion of Hawkwind
and BOC). The subject header strikes me as an ad hominem attack, which
should not be tolerated at all here. This isn't Usenet. If you must bash,
why don't you bash that has-been, dinosaur band known as Blue Oyster Cult?
Better yet, why not say something interesting?

Guido

obCDplayer--White Rim of Heaven by Brian Gingrich

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse