OFF: Giant Sand and other gigs in London

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Mar 26 05:21:05 EST 1997

In message <199703260949.BAA01619 at f14.hotmail.com>, Chris Warburton
<desdinova at HOTMAIL.COM> writes
>>Did you notice that Kraftwerk are headlining the Tribal Gathering????
>>Boggle >boggle!
>>
>Sadly, I don't think thI'll be able to make this one, but check out the current
>issue of Mojo - Can, Amon Duul, Kraftwerk.....

AND a 15-page Byrds feature. Even a spot on the Five Americans. I'm
certain the editors of Mojo broke in my house and went through my record
collection. It's either them or Ian Broudie looking for B-sides to
cover.

Regular readers of Mojo will be wondering where the comprehensive 30
page Hawkwind retro is.......I'm serious, it's letter writing time!
--
Jon Browne

ObByrds Track - "Wasn't Born to Follow" Is that psychedelic or what?!