OFF: Savatge - Streets

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Wed Mar 26 18:08:37 EST 1997

Troy Harris wrote:
>   Hall of the Mountain king - the best.

Listening to it now (the song, I don't know if there's an album with the same name) from
the compilation 2CD 'From The Gutter To The Stage'. (Disc 2 is a bonus disc with four
tracks.) The back cover states the line-up, and below that, "Jon Oliva (still the
Mountain King)"...

Alright, if you like this song, I recommend you listen to the albums Streets and Gutter
Ballet! They could be a little bit too symphonic for you, but there's so many guitars to
enjoy, like on Hall Of The Mountain King.

Jerry