OFF: Re: Cleopatra TDream CD

QUEST dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Mar 26 14:58:42 EST 1997

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Dane Carlson wrote:
> Hey,
> Can anyone give me run down on that TD tribute CD? Is it good or sucky.
> I think this could go either way depending on interpretation. Real
> curious as I may just go buy the damn thing at lunch.

Parts are great, parts are sucky, most is "OK".  The arrangements
basically stay true to the original (with a bit of editing for the
versions of Majeure and Mojave), so there's little new stuff on the
tribute, besides the two bonus tracks featuring ex-TD members.  Those
songs aren't that good, though, IMO.

In other words, you'd be better off buying it only if there's nothing else
to buy.

Damon