Bevis Frond, was:muscle and ade

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Mar 27 07:54:09 EST 1997

On 27 Mar 97 at 6:41, Ron Jennings wrote:

> > Ummm .... obCD: The Bevis Frond _Son of Walter_
>
> paul, you must like this cd, hence the ob, but how do you think it compares
> to previous material?

Can't answer that .... I don't have any :(

> i haven't purchased this yet, for two reasons:
> i can't find a copy,
> and my friend, who turned me on to the frond in the first place, and who is
> most likely the biggest frond fan i have ever met, tells me that it isn't
> that good. says that it plays like a copy of nick's personal diary, and that
> it really doesn't compare to what i'm used to.

Once again, I have nothing to compare it to. It does come across as a "diary"
a bit I suppose though.

> what do YOU think?

I like it a lot, but it's hard to say either way if you would.

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may