HW- Magic Muscle, Ade Sh

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Thu Mar 27 09:18:17 EST 1997

Could a few of you please describe the music of Magic Muscle?

Damon,
    Judging from the bands you like, which are bands I enjoy, I think you will "not appreciate it fully". I am only familiar with Gulp, an EP or something. It has Simon House (who rules) on it. These songs are so bad I cannot begin to describe them. To me it was Bluesy, earthy garbage with terrible vocals. That old style rock and roll. The second song is just so bad I have never been able to make it all the way through.
   Every once and a while you hear a band that just can't stand, and MM is one of those for me.

Dane

ObCassette:  Encore-Tangeine Dream

BTW too late on the Hypnotic TD tribute, I bit. Talk about note for note, what's the point.