(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Wed Mar 26 20:16:09 EST 1997

----------
From: Craig Shipley <craigs at PYRAMID.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Subject: Re: (from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's
Date: Thursday, March 20, 1997 1:49 PM

>In a message dated 3/20/97 11:40:17 AM, you wrote:
>I have this sneaky feeling I'll have
>almost as difficult a time finding Eloy and Nektar as I am Hawkwind . . .

Nope.  It'll be *MUCH* harder to find Eloy & Nektar CDs.  :)

MWood

Dunno about that. Hit up a couple of stores on the way home tonight; there
is no longer a bin card at my local Best Buy for Hawkwind (and they used to
have a fantastic selection) and the nearby Borders had the F&R and a couple
of other comps, but that was it. Good thing I got all my HW already...

objCDPlayer: Jade Warrior / Elements (this is GOOD STUFF! Just wish HORIZEN
was on CD...)

Same here! Why did Best Buy ditch all their HW???

Chuck