OFF: Re: Theo's fave band again!

Shari Hill ShariHill at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 27 13:10:44 EST 1997

>        Rush-bashing strikes me as a pointless and puerile exercise,
>especially on BOC-L (which, I thought, focused on discussion of Hawkwind
>and BOC). The subject header strikes me as an ad hominem attack, which
>should not be tolerated at all here. This isn't Usenet.

Guido, dear, Ted was just razzing us Rush fans . . . and it's much more fun
to banter than flame.  I wasn't offended, and I believe it was one of my
posts that he homed in on.  And it _was_ labeled as OFF-topic, so you might
as well flame everyone who posts on something not specifically BOC- or
HW-oriented.

>If you must bash,
>why don't you bash that has-been, dinosaur band known as Blue Oyster Cult?
>Better yet, why not say something interesting?

Gee, is this a slam against that Cultosaurus Erectus creature I've been
hearing so much about?  ;-)

Shari