Bevis Frond, was:muscle and ade

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Thu Mar 27 14:44:20 EST 1997

On Thu, 27 Mar 1997, Ron Jennings wrote:

>                                         it should be made clear here,
> that New Riverhead
> is only 1/2 an album.  The other half appears on A Gathering of Fronds,
> along with
> some other unreleased material. This too, is an excellent choice.

It's stretching it a bit to say _New River Head_ is only 1/2 an album.
The double LP is *all* the album. ;-)  The CD release is about 3/4 of what
appears on the LP; the remaining 6 songs appear, as you say, on _A
Gathering of Fronds_.

Btw, I agree all the way: _A Gathering of Fronds_ is an excellent choice.
(I'm listening to it now.)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: The Bevis Frond, _A Gathering of Fronds_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.