OFF: Bevis Frond, was:muscle and ade

Fri Mar 28 03:02:59 EST 1997

> I started with _New River Head_, was instantly hooked, and have never
> looked back. (I have all the Bevis Frond albums, bar the latest one,
> _Son of Walter_.)

     _NRH_ was my first acquisition after _AGF_ both of which I think are
fab and probably still my faves along with _Superseeder_.  I got _Son of
Walter_ almost before it came out (!) but really haven't listened to it
that much.  As I say, some of the material translates quite well live.

    People should also not neglect the recent cassette releases of live and
rare material that Woronzow put out.  Apparently there is some _primo_
material and you can get all 5 tapes for 20 quid!  Check the www site.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon Norse & Celtic, Cambridge     -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)