HW- Paul>Magic Muscle

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Mar 27 22:08:07 EST 1997

what is the date on "gulp?"  im just wondering, because if its as bad as ya
say,
i am wondering which of our examples is non-standard..
one million miles is a pretty damned good album, i have trouble picturing
many hw
fans not liking it. i know its not unusual to have really great albums
along with really bad ones, but wonder if one of these is mo' better  an
example than the other.
anyone here VERy familiar with MM?
rj