OFF Has Been Dinosaur Bands

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Fri Mar 28 07:34:58 EST 1997

Craig sez--

> Dig, man, I'm with you about 50% ('cuz there are a ton of bands and artists
> that are new and active that I like!). Most of them Dinosaur Bands (TM)
> have more talent in their pinkie than some of these new bands have in
> all their members.

Quite true! I'm most imressed with the bands that continue to produce new
and original material (King Crimson anyone? :-) ). Then there are the
bands that should quit because they're getting embarassing (IMHO, Yes and
ELP), and then there are bands that haven't released a new album in years
(BOC)--they just tour endlessly.

> Old ain't "old", just more
> experienced/talented/better/sexy (OOPS, think that is a personal
> revelation :-) :-) :-) >

We don't want the sordid details Craig. :-)

> obBeer: Bass Ale

Yes, though I like Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale better.

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse