Hawkfans in Indiana?

John Majka flossbac at WCIC.ORG
Fri Mar 28 13:28:54 EST 1997

>Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 20:42:39
>To: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
>From: John Majka <flossbac at wcic.org>
>Subject: Hawkfans in Indiana?
>
>This talk of BOC fans in Indiana (which is also where I'm from) makes me
wonder how many Hawkfans are in Indiana.  I've gotten in touch with Jim
Lasko to set up a show in Indianapolis at the Vogue (assuming that the Hawks
tour).  I don't know if I'm supposed to say this or not, but I talked to
Mary Bruce (of Kadu Flyer) recently and she said she had spoken directly to
Doug Smith who said that, frankly, the Hawks' US tour was looking
increasingly unlikely.  But hey, we can always hope...