arthur comics/ what is quicksand

Donna or Kelvin The Mad House Conen at MSN.COM
Fri Mar 28 11:44:35 EST 1997

Gang.......

I know this may seem to be a dumb question, but I've got a copy of the
Stalk-Forrest groups' "what is quicksand/Arthur comics"... i realise that this
is pre-BOC, and comes from the "lost" elektra album ( I know this 'cos it's on
elektra!!! ), but can find no more out about it; the FAQs mention the
stalk-forrest group ( and of course they're sort of name checked on the back
of "cultosaurus") but tend to suggest that they released no recordings. I
would like to know if the single ever got a "proper" release (mine is a DJ
promo copy), if any other stuff has surfaced from this period, and the golden
**larfs** question... Just how rare is this damn thing?? Every time I see a
copy of "record collector" or a such like publication, i check it out, but
there's no mention of it. This MAY be because i'm based in the UK... but it
may not....

I await with interest...

Ciao Stewart E