HW: Wanted: Brighton '92 and Brixton '96.

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Mar 28 14:02:00 EST 1997

A quite horrendous display of incompetence on my part has had the effect
of trashing my favourite live HW tape, Brighton '92.  I don't have many
tapes to start with, so I would rather like a replacement.   I'm also
interested in a tape of last year's Brixton gig.

I don't have a wide range of stuff to trade, but see if you're interested
in these:

Nik:    Xitintoday (tape of the original '76 album).
ICU:    Tapes of Punkadelic or The Maximum Effect.

FSOL:   Tape of last Monday's live ISDN performance for Radio 3 (20 mins).

HW:     Washington '89
        Minneapolis '89
        Oxford '94
        Stonehenge '83 (tape of a bootleg album)
        Glasgow '82
        New York '78
        + the BOC-L covers tapes.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.