HW: Wanted: Brighton '92 and Brixton '96.

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Fri Mar 28 15:46:16 EST 1997

Dave Berry wrote:

> A quite horrendous display of incompetence on my part has had the effect
> of trashing my favourite live HW tape, Brighton '92.  I don't have many
> tapes to start with, so I would rather like a replacement.   I'm also
> interested in a tape of last year's Brixton gig.
>
> I don't have a wide range of stuff to trade, but see if you're interested
> in these:
>
> Nik:    Xitintoday (tape of the original '76 album).
> ICU:    Tapes of Punkadelic or The Maximum Effect.
>
> FSOL:   Tape of last Monday's live ISDN performance for Radio 3 (20 mins).
>
> HW:     Washington '89
>         Minneapolis '89
>         Oxford '94
>         Stonehenge '83 (tape of a bootleg album)
>         Glasgow '82
>         New York '78
>         + the BOC-L covers tapes.
>
> Dave.
> --
> Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
> Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.
> Tel: +44 131 668 1564
Dave-I'll take one of each!! :) Actually, I don't have the one you're
looking for-but I do have some others!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton