arthur comics/ what is quicksand

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 28 18:57:20 EST 1997

>Gang.......
>
>I know this may seem to be a dumb question, but I've got a copy of the
>Stalk-Forrest groups' "what is quicksand/Arthur comics"... i realise that this
>is pre-BOC, and comes from the "lost" elektra album ( I know this 'cos it's on
>elektra!!! ), but can find no more out about it; the FAQs mention the
>stalk-forrest group ( and of course they're sort of name checked on the back
>of "cultosaurus") but tend to suggest that they released no recordings. I
>would like to know if the single ever got a "proper" release (mine is a DJ
>promo copy), if any other stuff has surfaced from this period, and the golden
>**larfs** question... Just how rare is this damn thing?? Every time I see a
>copy of "record collector" or a such like publication, i check it out, but
>there's no mention of it. This MAY be because i'm based in the UK... but it
>may not....

If I recall right, (my copy of SFG has been promised for over a year now from
someone I won't mention), Arthur Comics sort of ended up as Buck's Boogie
or Light Years or Love, can't recall which....

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)