tBS: Taping

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sun Mar 30 01:56:44 EST 1997

>theo wrote:
>
>>WEren't you hinting at a gig in Clayton for a week?  I sure hope that
>>happens.  Also, Al, Styleens hasn't been advertising the gig in their
>>weekly ads.  Can somebody kick them in the ass?
>
>The Clayton gig is off because we're doing the West Coast thing around that
>same time. Maybe we'll do that week in the 1000 Islands next year. Thanks
>for the info on Styleens, I'm told they're getting it together. Thanks,
>Al

You hinted at some kind of Florida possibility also, any updates on that?
Even a vague city/month intention would be helpful....

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)