Cassette Label Program?

E F des at FOX.NJI.COM
Sun Mar 30 13:18:05 EST 1997

> I'm wondering if anybody out there knows where I can download a program that
> will print out J-cards for cassette cases.  I have a lot of bootlegs etc.
> and it would be nice if I could label these things more conveniently and in
> a more organized way.  Thanks.
>

> John Majka
> flossbac at wcic.org
> obcd: Television:  Marquee Moon

I found an excellent program called caselinr 4.8 on either excite or
download.com.   It's a shareware program but it's not crippled nor does
it expire (for those who don't like to support shareware).

I'm using it with windows 3.1 and I beleive it works in windows 95.

Fairly easy to use, and it prints out the j-card along with the fold down
sheet too.

Cheers.

  --Eric