BOC fans in Indiana area: Compliments & braggin'

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Mar 31 02:46:05 EST 1997

Daniel Wikdahl wrote:

> Isn't this nice... suddenly 50% of the postings on BOC-l are mailed by girls.
> ...and newbie (newbiess??? :-) Shari has a strong share of 40% (approx.).
> Bravo! :-)
Thank you! thank you! Just saying that 'cause I'm a girl of course:)

> Gays, blacks and aliens figures still unknown.
curious on the alien figures-the rest are humans:)!

> Opened-minded people... 100%...

Yeah! Yeah! keep it up folx!!!
Sorry-I'm on an Eloy trip right now! I just recieved from my friend all
of their studio (& some live!) stuff. On tape-but I can still enjoy it!!
And with the possibility of a Rush show in the near future-I'm having a
great time!

> Now will I go home and jiggle my infamous sword.
ok:)

>                         splaba -Daniel Wikdahl
>
> "Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)
I'm curious-translation please? (if ya don't mind?)
Keep rockin'
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton