BOC in Australia

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Mon Mar 31 06:29:29 EST 1997

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Brad Crawford wrote:

> Hi to all BOC fans,
>         As a 27yr old fan who has necer seen BOC live, even on tape, I was
> wondering if anyone knew whether they have any plans to tour Austrlaia. If
> anyone, or even band members, know could they please answer this one...I'm
> going out of my mind wondering what they are like live. Got all the albums,
> and the live ones lead me to think they kick it, but just need to see them
> once before I go.
>         Thanx for your help, and later for all :)

 Brad,

   Ever since the "rumours"article in Hot Metal, this has been one of the
talking points in the country.  Basically, I have spoken to Steve Schenk
and EB about it and the result is: No they ain't coming.
  It would require an entrepenuer (sp?) to put money UP FRONT for the band
to come over.  A few ideas were passed around recently, for eg. a tour
with other old metal bands like UFO or Uriah Heep, in order to guarantee a
better reaction.  (But thank GOD we don't have to see them on the wheeze
tour!).
  Eric says that the band would love to tour here, it is just the money
thing.

  Anybody got a spare 20-30 grand?

     Troy

   "burnin' for them?"