HW/NIK: Cleopatra's (new) box

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu May 1 14:41:49 EDT 1997

Hi Folks...

I've just seen a new (well, 1997 at least) box set called, 'This is Space'
from Cleopatra.  It's three discs of various spacerock tunes (including
single tunes from HW (Adjust me?), Gong, ADII, etc., and the obligatory
onslaught of Cleopatra's own (i.e., Pressurehed-Friends & Relations)).  But
then it also has a 'bonus CD' of ambient music that isn't identified.  The
four-disc set was selling for US$21, which seems like a decent price, but
how many of these redundant compilations do we need?? They (Cleopatra group)
are really running them out on the market one after another these days,
aren't they?  So, does anybody have this thing, and if so, what's on Disc 4??

Inquiring minds want to know??

Thanks...Keith H. (FAA)

ObCD:  Bob Mould - Workbook