BOC

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri May 2 13:09:06 EDT 1997

>Hi, I'm new the list. In highschool I was a real fan of BOC (especially
>thier frist three albumns)...I put my music away and now ten years later
>I'm listening to the music with a new ear. I plan to enjoy their music
>on the way to gulf Shores ( great highway music ) I'm not familiar with
>a lot of the bands mentioned on the list but am always interested in new
>experiences. Also, interested in the alchemical references in Boc's
>music...any tips??  thanks a lot Cheryl

Cool.  Have you gotten the FAQ yet?  It covers a lot of the references
in BOC stuff and is a great read regardless.

A lot of the bands you'll hear mentioned come from the Hawkwind side
of the list, which you can in theory set a filter to not get that
if you don't want it...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random