OFF: Monster Raving Looney Party

Bolts of Ungodly vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Fri May 2 13:45:03 EDT 1997

>Browsing through Teletext last night - here are a few other parties that
>were available for election :
>
>Monster Raving Loony Party
A long while ago my uncle told me that this party was set up by Screaming
Lord Sutch.  I know he's worked with Page,Beck Blackmore as well I think.
Im curious as to why you can't find any of his CDs in the states.

Still off topic, but at least its muscially inclined.

Jason
ay, May 20th is presumably the date, although personally I'll wait
> to hear that the contracts are signed befto buy), or some other album
>from my past that I've never
listened to more than twice. There was also a jazz programme on the telly
once, shown on Yorkshire TV late night about 6 years ago, and amongst the
many musicians listed in the credits was his name. He also was involved
some way with Ambit, the poetry magazine that Mike Moorcock and Bob C had
some stuff published in, which is maybe how he got onto 25 years.

Yours, full of boring and half remembered vaguely related HW trivia

Mike w