tBS: Touring Wisconsin ?

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Fri May 2 20:01:10 EDT 1997

>If you like a lot of the early BOC stuff, you know doubt appreciate
>his influence on that music; and therefore may appreciate the music of
>his new band, The Brain Surgeons

And speaking of them... does anyone on the list know if the Brain Surgeons
will be touring somewhere in Wisconsin this summer ? I'm gonna be there from
June 5th to June 20th, so if the band is playing there (or somewhere near)
in that time frame, I'd finally be able to catch them live, which would be
pretty cool... Al ?

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/