Surgeons in Albany

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri May 2 21:49:58 EDT 1997

Did I forget to mention the Brain Surgeons are playing at the QE2 in
Albany, NY this Sunday night? Well we are and it should be a fun show. We
still haven't gotten a Utica date so this will be the closest for some
time.

We are also playing Webster Hall in NYC on May 23, El Mocambo in Toronto on
Friday June 13 and the Star Bar in Buffalo on Saturday June 14. I have
about half the July West Coast dates confirmed and I'll post the whole
schedule soon.
Al