HW: No news for some time

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Sat May 3 02:11:41 EDT 1997

> > tour. brock sang the original.
>
> Nope, Mike did. But I didn't know it was done on LC!

pologeez- had it confused with night of the hawks.
i do believe i have a version somewhere with brock singing it tho'.
LC-it was only on the cd-i. it was done in the encores.

> My big vocalist question is: Who sings "Dangerous Visions" on Zones??
> I don't have the album/CD, just a dub...

well, we know it wasn't brock or turner. moorcock sings on the album, but
that doesn't sound like him.
that leaves Kieth Hayle, credited with keyboards and vocals.
rj